Wednesday, November 3, 2010

::Bathroom Inspiration::

When my man and I moved into our house, everything got an update except for 1 room - our master bath.

When I'm brushing my teeth and looking at the linoleum peeling up or the base board-less walls, sometimes I wish we just remodeled it with everything else before we moved in.

But if we did that, I know we'd have any ole bathroom. But since I've waited this long, I planning something magical. :)

I've been collecting inspiration for a while and think I (I mean we!) have finally decided on a style.

We're going for clean with a healthy dose of worn-in. Don't think hospital sterilization, but something a bit warmer. Whites and marbles mixed with raw woods and sunlight.


I like it all but the sinks. And if it were mine, I'd have to add a bit more....stuff. I think a piece of art would be neat on the shower wall, and I'm sure I could tuck a comfy chair and cute side table in the corner.

(Does anyone know where I can find some closet doors like those?? I'm dyyyyying here. Santa please bring me summa those! 48" wide by 80" tall x 2. K thanks.)

Love, love the carved raw wood.

This vanity is pretty fun too. I like the paint job, the ledge on the back and side, and the stone is great! I would be perfect if it had a bit more storage.

Although our space is only 9' x 9', I want to make it feel more like...a room. Real rugs (not bath mats), artwork, unique lighting fixtures, etc.

Just dreaming for now, but hopefully one day soon I'll have some photos of my own to show you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment