Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Get the Look - 6.30.10

As I flip through magazine and blog photos, more and more I'm finding products that I have in my shop. I thought I'd do occasional posts for inspiration that that you don't have to hunt for - 'cause they're right here at petite surprise. :)

First up, a long farmhouse table. The one in my shop is about 7' long, solid teak and it's beautiful - just the right amount of rustic with elegance. I love how they paired it with all white here - it really makes the table shine.

Next, these metal bar stools. I have a set of 4 - but they are silver, not red.

The Greek klismos chair. I have a pair in a yellow and green geometric print.

Nesting tables - I have a set of 3 of these in a shiny gold finish with glass top - adorable!

Vintage suitcases. I have 3 of these right now - a pair that closely resembles this one, and then a brownish leathery one as well. The pair stacks great for a unique coffee table.
Hurry in before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment