Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Good News is...


...I've finished my guest bedroom just in time for the arrival of my dear aunt and cousins tomorrow! The bad news is...I have no time to post about it. :/

With all of the preparations for my brother's wedding this weekend, getting the shop ready for its first shop sitter, and trying to meet a pressing deadline for a graphic design project I'm working on, I've been spinning lots of plates. I'll be sure to post more on the Guest Room Makeover after this crazy weekend - I can't wait to show you pictures of the finished product!

Until then, here are some window treatments I found while getting ideas for our guest room. Do you have a favorite?


I love how these curtains start above the windows - you get the visual interest without blocking any of the light.


Loving the unexpectedness of the valence behind the panels. And that little pop of black lining at the bottom of the panels is a great touch too.


Would totally use this sweet little scallop if I had that view and those windows (and someone to keep them clean!)

I'll leave you with this:


Don't weddings just make your heart happy?! Let the festivities begin!








No comments:

Post a Comment