Friday, December 10, 2010

white + raw

You know how you can quickly waste hours by clicking from person to person and photo to photo on Facebook? Yah, well I don't really have that problem, but I DO often spend a little longer than I'd like popping from design blog to design blog. Before you know it, an hour is gone! At least I can justify it as "working". :)

Well, I found many fun things, but you'll just have to wait until I have a little longer for those. BUT, I will give you this:


This one photo describes all that I'm loving right now - white walls with raw woods mixed with a dose of personality.

The architecture is so fun. That huuuuge fireplace. The little balcony up top. Raw wood ceilings. The mantle and chimney...

I think my favorite thing about this room is its....quirky-ness (for lack of a better word!). Like that little sconce on the left side. So tiny on such a big wall, and in a rather random location - but it works! And how about the firewood up on the shelf?

I would looove to see the rest of the home. Bummer...


No comments:

Post a Comment